China Visa London

Chinese Visa Service

5 Star China Holidays Ltd., Suite 635, 6th Floor, Linen Hall, 168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG  Tel: 0207 5800 899 / 0207 5800 554
chinese   0207 5800 899
  0207 5800 554

Chinese Visa agency in U.K.; China Travel Specialist; Travel to China, follow 5 Star!

Our Office Hours:

Mon - Fri: 9am-5pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
Chinese Visa:0207 5800 899;
China Tours: 0208 123 7191;
Urgent queries/Out of office hours: Urgent calls on 07853885657;

Drop off in person or by Couirer address for your application:
5 Star China Holidays Ltd.,
Suite 635, 6th Floor,
Linen Hall, 168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
(By Tube: Oxford Circus Exit 1 )
If send through post office by Royal Mail, please still send to the PO Box stated on the application form to speed up the receiving of post.

Group visa to China

Q1 What is a Group Chinese visa?
Chinese group visa is valid for a group of minimum two people traveling to China together.It is valid only for one entry and maximum staying in China of 18 days.This visa is not stamped on passport. It is issued on a seperate sheet with a visa and all members passport information. All documents for group visa application needs to be submitted electronically by email. Visa normally issued 10 days prior to travel and will be delivered to you by secured and traceble post once issued.

Individual Chinese Visa Application Questions & Answers

    Q1 When is the best time to apply for my Individual Chinese visa?
    The best time to apply for your Chinese visa is about 1-2 month before your travel date.

    Q2 How long is a Chinese visa valid for?
    Single Entry Chinese visas are valid for entry within 3 months from the date the is visa issued; You may stay up to 30 or 60 days after landing. Double Entry allow you to enter twice within 6 months. Each time you can stay maximum 30-90days. Multiple entry visas are valid for either 6 months or 12 -24 months starting from the date it was issued.) The policy of Chinese Embassy is changing from time to time and without even giving a notice.At the moment, for British passport holder, it is by policy a two year multi-entries visa issued at a flat price.

    Q3 How long can I stay in China with a Chinese visa?
    The time you could actually stay in China, or "duration of stay after entry" is usually 30 days, or 60 days or 90 days from the date you land in China. Please work out your duration and answer the question on the Chinese Visa Application Form accordingly: 2.4 预计你一次在华停留的最长天数/ Your Longest Intended Stay in China ___.

    Q4 Do I have to send you my original passport? Can I apply for it online?
    You can NOT an apply for your Chinese Visa online. You will need to send your valid original passport, not a copy of it. The Chinese visa will be pasted on your pssport. You are advised to send your application in a secure way, using a traceable courier such as Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery. courier picking up and delivery service is available from us to London and most of the U.K. address, please contact us for quote.

    Q5 I'm going to China on 1st Sep, and my visa states 'Good to Enter Before 5th Sep', how long can I stay in China?
    As long as you enter China on or before the 'Good to Enter Date', you can stay for 30 or more days as stated on your visa 'Duration of Stay'. The duration of stay starts from the day you enter China.

    Q6 What does Single Entry and Double Entry mean?
    Single Entry Chinese Visa means the traveller enters China once within 3 months from the date the visa issued; Double entry Chinese Visa means the traveller enter China twice within 6 months from the date the visa issued.

    Q7 How do you send my passport back?
    We send all the passports back by secured Special Next Day Delivery, it is insured and guaranteed to arrive on the next day before 1 pm; You can also pick up your passport by yourself or arrange your own courier to come to collect it. We can also provide door to door delivery or meet you at the Heathrow airport, please contact us for further details.

    Q8 When would I expect my passport back?
    The processing time plus the delivery time. If you use normal turn- around, you are about to receive your passport back in a week. If you travel in less than 10 days, please use Express Service.

    Q9 Is the price all inclusive?
    Yes, it is all inclusive and you don NOT need to enclose a envelope for return your passport. However,if you pay online by your credit or debit card, there will be about 2% surcharge.

    Q10 What if I can NOT download or print out the Chinese Visa Application Form?
    Email us your postal address or fax no. we will send you the form.

    Q11 Do I need a visa if I take a cruise to China? Do I need Single Entry or Double Entry or Multiple Entry Chinese Visa? What visa do I need if I take a cruise to stop over several ports in China.

    If your ship only stop over consecutive ports when visiting China, it count as one entry; You don't normally need a visa for stopping over one cruise port in China. Please get this confirmed with your cruise company.

    If your cruise ship visiting one China port then sail out to other country (for example Japan ) and then come back to another port of China, that count as two entries, you need double entry visa. 

    So, simply count how many ports your ship stop over China ports and does it sail out to other countries in between. Each time it sail out and come back, it count as a new entry; 

    If you are holding a British, EU or USA passport, you do not need visa for short visit to Hong Kong or Macau; As they are not part of mainland China; 

    P&O Cruises and Princess Cruises give clear print out instructions on which visa you need for visiting China, while some other cruise simply do not want to advise, to deal with those irresponsible cruise lines, you should demand a visa instruction before you book their cruise. 

    Using friendly and efficient Chinese Visa Service by 5 Star China Holidays Ltd. (ATOL9712), it is £90 for Single Entry Chinese Visa and £105 for a Double Entry Chinese Visa for Cruise. We also provide Beijing to Tianjin port transfer for £100 per car, airport picking up in Beijing at £25 per car; Beijing & The GreatWall Day Tour at £60;

    Any other questions, please Contact Us.


    Chinese Visa Service is provided by 5 Star China Holidays ltd.
  • 5 Star China Holidays Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales.
    Company No. 5912900 ATOL protection 9712






    Why use us to apply for your Chinese Visa?

  • No appointment required. Walk-in Mon-Fri 9am-5pm;

  • No queue. You will be assisted with your application as soon as you walk in;

  • Postal and Courier service available.

  • Fast turn around.Get Chinese Visa done and post back in about 1 week;

  • Years of experience of China Visa application.We check all the Visa applications before we submit them to the Chinese Embassy. We advise you with our experience and expertise to save your hassle and time. You can find us up to 90 pounds cheaper than some other companies;

  • One stop shop for China travel. Call:02081237191 for package tours to China starting everyday, no cancellation due to low enrollment and can be booked at short notice.

  • Excellent reviews. posted by customers everyday.We are hard working and have high sense of responsibiltiy and we are well loved by many of our customers who used us for many years.
    Chinese Visa Service is provided by 5 Star China Holidays Ltd. For China Tours, Visa for China , Guide Hire in China, China hotels booking, China domestic flights Please visit
    Holidays which include air travel are protected by the Civil Aviation Authority under ATOL number 9712.
    atol logo
    © 2009 5 Star China Holidays Ltd. All rights reserved.
    5 Star Chinese Visa office can advice and provide service to get all types of China Visas from the Chinese Embassy for your visit to China.