China Visa London

Chinese Visa Service

5 Star China Travel,168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG  Tel: 0207 5800 899 / 0207 5800 554
chinese   0207 5800 899
  0207 5800 554

Chinese Visa agency in U.K.; China Travel Specialist; Established since 2004

Our Office Hours:

Mon - Fri: 9am-5pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
Chinese Visa:0207 5800 899;
China Tours: 0208 123 7191;
Urgent queries/Out of office hours: Urgent calls on 07853885657;

Drop off in person or by Couirer address for your application:
5 Star China Travel,
168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
(By Tube: Oxford Circus Exit 1 )
If send through post office by Royal Mail, please still send to the PO Box stated on the application form to speed up the receiving of post.

Documents required to marry a Chinese Citizen in China

    Overseas Chinese and foreigners wishing to go to China to marry Chinese citizens should acknowledge that the legal marriage age in China is 22 and above for male, and 20 and above for females according to the Chinese law. Bigamy is illegal in China. 

    Before going to China, the following documents should be prepared:

    1.To obtain a Certificate of Non-Impediment issued by a UK Registrar. This document is obtained from your local registrar. Alternatively, have a Statutory Declaration either in front of a registered solicitor or to a Notary Public. To order a draft of declaration,

    2.To have the Declaration authenticated by the Legalization Office of Foreign and Commonwealth Office of U.K. Then legalized finally by the Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulates-General. The documents are valid for 6 months since the date of legalization.

    3.The Legalization fee and service charge is total £150GBP per one page document.

    4.After entering China with the above said documents and a valid Chinese Visa, you should go together with your fiancee submit in person your marriage application to the marriage registration office of the local government above county level where the Chinese fiancee resides and, have your health checked by a designated hospital. The marriage can be registered only after the application is ratified, and the Marriage Certificate is issued upon registration. if you require the legalisation service.








    © 2009 5 Star China Travel. All rights reserved.
    5 Star Chinese Visa office can advice and provide service to get all types of China Visas from the Chinese Embassy for your visit to China.